Thursday, July 29, 2004

Disgaea Episode 1: FINISHED

So, I've just completed the first episode of Disgaea. I decided to explore the plot. Highlight to read.

I killed the Sassy Demon(Vyer) and regained the throne - I am indeed the heir. Anyway, I just found out my partner Etna is being mean and planning against me. Meanwhile, God is trying to assassinate me via an Angel Trainee who wants to be a ninja. She sneaks around squeaking "Nin. nin!" She told me she was there to assassinate me, realized she was a clutz and escaped to the Frozen Realm - walking right past this creepy monster thing that was too lazy to move from his spot.

The dialogue to this game is hilarious. Some parts are so sarcastic I almost cry I'm laughing so hard.

Anyway, yours truly,
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home