Thursday, July 29, 2004

the new kid....

There are two games that I've been playing: Aura: Fate of the Ages and Disgaea: Hour of Darkness.

Aura is kinda like Myst. So far I've been pretty intrigued. Working through the first stage. Some of the cutscenes are neat graphics wise. Also, the puzzles haven't been overly hard. This game is no Ripper (Christopher Walken in a video game--can you really beat that?).

So, on to Disgaea: I love it.

I just sit here making new characters and leveling up my characters. I don't even care advancing in the game, I just have a fun time killing stuff.

The battle system is a square grid, similar to some old nintendo games like "Ultima: Exodus," but it's pretty rad. I'm still on the first map but like I said, instead of moving on, I'm just leveling up. The dialogue is a little cheesy, but it works and is very funny at times.

Definitely if you are up for a good game to keep you busy, check it out. It's like 160 hours long.

Also, I've been playing FFXI still and occasionally Tribes 2 (you can download it free and legally here). I suck.

Anyway, I'm going back to being a waste of life. Ciao.

sc0ttius.

[note: reformatted for clarity - mark]

2 Comments:

Blogger sc0tt said...

dot dot dot

asdf jkl;
Sema!?!?!?
SEMAh!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps the ellipses result from a vendetta against commas/hyphens/et al. counter-mod punctuators.

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home